Registered Nurse – Tamariki Ora
We are looking for an experienced Registered Nurse to work in the Auckland area of Tamaki.
This is a full time position for an enthusiastic Registered Nurse to join our team assisting whanau to be self-managing and live healthier lifestyles. You will work with 0-5yr olds and their whanau, so a passion for making a difference in child health, experience in community nursing, and excellent interpersonal and computer skills is what we are looking for.
To be successful in this position, you will be:
- A Registered Nurse with paediatric experience and/or experience working in a high need community with vulnerable families.
- Committed to undertaking a one year postgraduate certificate programme in Well Child Health
- Committed to practising in a manner that reflects the principles of the Treaty of Waitangi
- An excellent communicator and fluent in written and spoken English
- Able to build and maintain strong relationships within the community, clients and staff
- Holder of a full New Zealand driver’s licence with the ability to drive a manual car
- A New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Experienced working with families from diverse cultural and socio economic backgrounds
We offer a supportive flexible working environment, supervision, training, and professional development opportunities.
Please note that all applicants must complete a police check as part of their application for this vacancy and Whai Maia Ltd operates a “Smoke free” Policy.
For further information, please contact:
Tui Makoare on TuiM@orakeihealth.org.nz
Only applications made online through Seek will be considered for this role. Click here to apply online.
Closing Date: Applications close 4.30pm on 31/03/17
Whai Rawa Internships
For more information about Whai Rawa’s SECONDARY internships, click here.
For more information about Whai Rawa’s TERTIARY internships, click here.
796 total views, 5 views today